Friday, December 30, 2011

Katy Perry and Russel Brand getting divorced: It really is the beginning of the end...or the end of the beginning...


KatyPerry and Russel Brand getting divorced
FromReuters,((Britishcomedian and actor Russell Brand called it quits on his 14-monthmarriage to "Teenage Dream" singer Katy Perry on Friday,filing for divorce on the grounds of irreconcilable differences.))
Whatis this? Is this the year of divorces? I'm a little jealous becauseI can't cash in my divorce card. 
 I guess Russel Brand and ZooeyDeschanel can now offiacally hook up.
Inever thought these two would last anyway, because they seemed sodifferent from each other. Earlier this year, I didn't know muchabout Perry. However, I do find her very attractive because of herbig eyes and curves.
And,after looking at the picture below, wouldn't you at least try to keep themarriage working?





No comments:

Post a Comment